Ammonium chloride is a combination of two necessary elements for plant growth nitrogen and chlorine.
Both are naturally occurring in the atmosphere and soil, and providing the plants with an extra
source helps them reach peak growth and health. When they are deficient, the plant wilts easily,
and the leaves turn yellow and brown. Growth is also stunted.
Ammonium chloride is one of many forms of nitrogen that are used on crops, lawns and gardens.
1. To chelate soil nutrients, stimulate root growth, to make crops grow stable and strongly, high fertilizer utilize.
2. To improve crop photosynthetic performance, to promote photosynthetic transfer and transportation, to enhance product performance.
3. To improve the growth of roots environment, to suppress the occurrence of soil-borne diseases, obvious effects of continuous cropping.
4. To use with Inorganic fertilizer which can increase nutrients also can increase crops yields.
5. To use this organic fertilizer will make soil soft, reduce soil compaction, Improve soil fertilizer, water retention capacity.
6. This series of products is organic food base, green food base and pollution-free food base which must use eco-organic fertilizer.
Package and Storage:
2. Please keep sealed and store in a dry place.